Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good News, Bad News, And Extras

  First, let me start off with the good news according to the title. The good news: I've received inspiration. From the unknown. And I welcomed it. Thanks for all the support guys. The other good news? I finished my final-year-exams. YEAH!!! :D:D:D
  Secondly, the bad news. Bad news? I am delaying the download. I know you guys have been waiting, but sorry. I just need more time. Yeah. Just ignore the previous posts that say 'Almost up!'. By the way, that should make you more exited. (Except for editors, who get a first-hand look at the draft.)
  The extras: I'm writing a short tribute to exams and how I feel it is like to take exams. And no, I won't neglect Chosen. Still love writing that awesome book/story. (Whatever you would want to call it.) It never fails to attract me, and I always think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment